Together, we can help women align work with their skills & passions to create more fulfilling careers and lives.
I spent 18 years in Corporate America building, growing and turning around 8 and 9 figure businesses, including a $600 million dollar business at Target corporation & building a business from scratch at Stitch Fix that launched with over 75,000 women on a wait list.
Despite enjoying parts of my career & having a lot of success, I would find myself going through cycles of feeling energized, followed by feeling frustrated and unfulfilled.
In 2017, I left my corporate career & finally found the peace, balance & fulfillment I’d been seeking.
My personal journey through three career changes, multiple cross-country moves and years of going through the cycle of searching LinkedIn & job boards trying to find the right path for my life is the foundation of what I do today, helping to educate & empower others to lead more fulfilling careers & lives.
My mission is to change women’s perspectives of what is possible, empowering them to create greater impact at home & work WITHOUT sacrificing their health, time, family or income.
Key Topics I’d Love to Share with Your Audience . . .
- The road to breakdown: Why we go through cycles of unfulfillment in our career
- Lead the Leader: How to overcome workplace challenges
- Achieve work-life harmony & calm the chaos
- Uncover the right path for you: Align work with your skills, passions & natural way of working
- Set your job search up for success & avoid the biggest career change pitfalls
- Maximize your value & position yourself as the top candidate in the market
- No, you don’t have to start over. Leverage your skills & experience to elevate your career.
- Why focusing on your resume & job boards will likely set you up for failure
Interested in having Blake speak on your podcast or event?
Simply fill out the form below & a member of our team will get back to you within 2-3 business days.